This unique, 15-hour training program is designed for front-line supervisors and managers at youth-serving organizations.
(NO COURSES ARE BEING OFFERED AT THIS TIME. However, if you are interested learning more about the course, you may email Deborah Stewart.)
This course aims to help managers and supervisors to:
- Gain a solid grounding in the youth development approach.
- Learn strategies for supervising youth development practice.
- Assess their leadership style.
- Sharpen their management skills.
- Increase their cultural competency.
- Network with professional peers.
- Understanding the Youth Development Approach
- Core Competencies for Youth Workers & Supervisors
- Skills for Supervisors
- Working with Style Differences
- Taking Youth Development Back to the Workplace